Are you in search of housing and wondering if Housing Up will fit your needs?
All of Housing Up’s programs are for families. You must have at least one child under the age of 18 in your custody in order to qualify for any of our housing programs.
If you are in immediate need of shelter call:
Families: call the Virginia Williams Family Resource Center 202-526-0017
Individuals: call the DC Shelter Hotline 202-399-7093
How Do I Apply for Housing?
To apply for our Permanent Supportive and/or Rapid Re-Housing Programs:
- Contact the Virginia Williams Family Resource Center : 202-526-0017
- After they assign you a case manager, they will assess which programs are the right fit, and will refer you to those programs.
To apply for our Affordable Housing Programs:
- For the Webster Gardens Apartments call 202-621-6496
- For the Fort View Apartments call 202-450-3517
- For Weinberg Commons, call 202-621-6836