In relation to this information, Housing Up
- Collects personal information only when appropriate or required by funders
- Will not disclose personal information without written consent unless specifically stated within the notice
- May use or disclose information in order to provide services
- May also use or disclose information to comply with legal requirements or other obligations as described in the notice; and
- Assumes that, unless stated otherwise, persons applying for or receiving services agree to allow us to collect, use or disclose information as described in this notice
Each person providing personal information can
- Inspect his/her personal information that is maintained by Housing Up;
- Ask us to correct inaccurate or incomplete information within the record
- File a grievance regarding Housing Up privacy policies and practices; Housing Up will respond to questions and complaints
- Request a copy of the full notice for more details
With respect to information collected on our website, Housing Up only collects personal information when you purchase or donate and only uses the information collected to process those purchases or donations for you. If you choose to make purchase or donate, you will be asked to provide contact information (such as your name and address) and financial information (such as your credit card number and expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to process your order. We handle these data with the utmost confidentiality.
No personal information provided will be traded, rented, sold or otherwise shared with anyone outside of Housing Up, or used for reasons beyond those contemplated in this statement. From time to time, we may engage third parties to process your information on our behalf; however, none of these affiliates (such as our credit card company) have permission to retain, share, store or use personal information for any reason other than providing the requested processing service.